10 Awesome Gift Ideas for your Man on Valentines Day
10 Awesome Gifts to give your Man on Valentine’s Day
Men are so hard to buy for!
Aren’t they though? I mean, how many times have you busted your brain trying to come up with the perfect and most unique gift to give your Boyfriend/Husband/Brother/Father? I’m always stumped! That’s why I polled a few guys and came up with these 10 Awesome Gift Ideas for your Man on Valentine’s Day!
If you’re anything like me, you hate going out to the stores to shop. I’d rather sit at home, and shop in my pajamas! There are so many online options to choose from when shopping online, but I prefer to go the route of the fastest (and cheapest) shipping, like Amazon Prime! Two-day free shipping, can’t beat that these days! So, what do we get our men for Valentine’s Day?
The Top Ten responses to this burning question from the men themselves!
What are the top awesome gifts men would like on Valentine’s Day?
- FOOD! As in a Restaurant Gift Card – They always say that a way to a man’s heart is through his stomach! Anything Steakhouse was the response I was given when asked which type of Restaurant.
- Smart Watch or iWatch – These are very popular, especially the ones that are Cellular enabled. Men hate carrying a bunch of stuff around, and one of these watches eliminates the need to always having to carry your phone with you! Smart choice!
- A new Phone or iPhone – Pretty pricey, but was number 3 on the list. Who wouldn’t want a new phone?? With all the features these days, imagine all the cute texts he could send you! If he’s on your phone plan, upgrade his current phone with the newest release, but don’t tell him (SURPRISE!).
- Cologne – You want him to smell great don’t you? Well, so does he! There are so many scents to choose from these days, so it can be kinda tough to narrow it down. If he likes to please you, then pick one out that you would really love for him to wear!
- Laptop or Tablet – Again, pretty pricey! But he’s worth it, right? I would think any Electronic or Techy device would do, but these guys specifically named Laptop or Tablet! Most guys are pretty particular about their devices though, you may have to let him make the pick!
- Fan Gear – Jerseys, T-shirts, Memorabilia, Signed Baseballs and Footballs, etc. Guys love them, enough said!
- Event Tickets – Football game, Baseball game, Basketball Game, Concert, Movie Premier, Wrestling Match, I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture! Just think like a guy and you can’t go wrong!
- A Weekend Getaway – With YOU! Yes, you read that correctly, this made the list! And why wouldn’t it, you’re spectacular, why wouldn’t he want to spend a weekend alone with you?? You could go to a Casino, or a B&B, maybe somewhere by the ocean, or the mountains by a lake. Where ever you go, it’s just the two of you! Kind of like a present for yourself too! Win – Win!!
- A Romantic Homemade Meal for Two! – Awwwww, men can be so sweet! Put on your favorite dress, light the candles, turn on the soft music, and he’s yours! Make a special meal for the both of you (maybe one of MY recipes? lol), or even have a little catering and let someone else do the work, and you just sit back and be served! That’s what I’m talkin’ about!!
And last…..but not least…..
- Flowers or a nice Plant – Yep! Guys like these too! I’d get a plant that’s very hard to kill though lol! I knew this would make the list, but wasn’t sure where it would come in at. Avoid pink and yellow flowers though, too feminine. Instead, go for reds, whites, purples, and blues.
And there you have it! The 10 Awesome Gift Ideas for your Man for Valentines Day!
I polled 25 different men for this list, and they all gave the same type of answers. If you notice, there is nothing like tools or hunting gear on this list. Well, that would be like giving you a vacuum cleaner and an apron for Valentine’s Day….and what’s freaking romantic about that??? I was shocked that no one said Video Games! Don’t men love video games? I suppose we should be glad that video games didn’t make the 10 Awesome gift ideas for your man on Valentine’s Day poll!
What are you giving the men/man in your life for Valentine’s Day? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear about them!
Meanwhile, here are some of my recipes you may want to try for that romantic dinner(wink wink)!!
Join the She’s Everything Tipsey Newsletter!